In order for others to find their personal account accurately, quickly and save more time, sharing the Instagram link is essential. Today, StorySaverHD will show you how to get personal and other people's Instagram links in just one note.
Refer to the article below of StorySaverHD to know how to copy Instagram link right away.
Instructions on how to get Instagram links of yourself and others on your phone
How to get, copy your Instagram link on your phone
To copy your personal Instagram link, do the following:
- Step 1: First, open the Instagram application and log in to your account.
- Step 2: Then, click on the humanoid icon in the lower right corner of the screen > Click on the username located at the top.
- Step 3: Finally, you add the address "http://www.instagram.com/" in front of the user and you're done.
TIP: With the above method, you can use the URL link to be able to download Instagram videos and stories for free with the Storysaver for Instagram web tool.
How to copy someone else's Instagram link on your phone
- Step 1: Open the app on your phone and click on the Instagram user page you want to get the link for.
- Step 2: In the main interface, click on the 3 dots in the right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Then, click Copy personal page URL to copy the link.
How to get personal Instagram links, other people on computers
If you are logged in and using the Instagram application on your computer, it is very simple to get personal and other people's Instagram links. You do the following:
- Step 1: Open the web browser you are using on your computer, access the Instagram application
- Step 2: Next, you open your personal page or the person you want to get the link to.
- Step 3: At this point, you just need to copy the link in the URL bar and share it with others.
Above, StorySaverHD has shown you how to get personal and other people's Instagram links on phones and computers. Hopefully with the short article that I share will bring useful information to you. Hope you are succesful.