Learn in-demand skills on a schedule that fits with your work and home life, with support from professional coaches and a group of your peers.
Enroll Now in the Following Tech Skills Programs:
Gain industry-recognized credentials in 14 weeks or less without quitting your day job. Pay $0 upfront and only pay after you land a new job making $40,000 or more.
Flexible Part-time and Full-time Online Learning Schedule
Take courses from industry leaders and top-tier universities that fit into your busy schedule.
- 1:1 Coaching - Grow your professional skills and chart your career roadmap with the help of a professional career coach.
- Peer Support - Attend weekly squad sessions to learn and grow alongside a group of like-minded peers.
- Industry-recognized Certification - Earn your Google IT Support Certificate to signal to employers that you’re job-ready.
- Ongoing Career Services - Work with your coach and the Merit America placement team to land your IT position.
FREE UPFRONT TRAINING: Pay only when you land a job. When you're in a new job making $40,000 or more annually, you'll pay $163 per month for 24 months.
- You have a high school diploma or GED, but no Bachelor’s degree.
- Associate degree holders welcome
- BA or BS holders are not eligible, unless you graduated in 2015 or earlier AND your income over the past 12 months is less than $35,000 due to unemployment or underemployment
- You are a fluent English speaker, reader, and writer.
- You are authorized to work in the U.S. and able to pass a background and reference check.
- You are savvy using modern technology with consistent internet access through your personal devices or nearby public spaces (e.g., libraries, coffee shops).